galaxy watch LTE update

magenta10602731

Has anyone gotten the galaxy watch LTE update? Still waiting here!!!

Thanks for your time !!!

All replies

• terracotta333

Re: galaxy watch LTE update

Hi,

Thank you for the inquiry, Please check the FF details for the the said device: Tizen 4.0 Available January 27, 2020.

Please follow the Link: Software updates: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 | T-MOBILE SUPPORT and for other

Samsung Watch Please check the link for any Updates: Devices | T-MOBILE SUPPORT

Hope it helps

Thank you =)

• magenta10602731

Check the FF details?? Links are not helping at all, have TRIED everything I can , still NO update!!!!! My watch is the Galaxy Watch LTE , not the Active!!!

FRUSTRATED !!! 

Dave

• terracotta333

Hi,

Thank you for the update, Have you tried to visit Samsung Web Support? that`s another option Or On the connected phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap the Home tab, and then tap Watch software update > Download and install. For some watches, you will need to tap About watch, About band, or About Gear to access the software update menu.

Hope it helps

Thank you =)

• magenta10602731

Thanks for the quick response , Samsung says it's up to the Carriers to

release it , they don't . I have of course used the Wearable app with no

affect, it always says your software is up to date, I have the Galaxy Watch

LTE 42mm

Thanks Dave

Hope I can figure it out

• tidbits

magenta10602731 wrote:

Has anyone gotten the galaxy watch LTE update? Still waiting here!!!

Thanks for your time !!!

It doesn't happen all at once, and From the looks of it T-Mobile is already pushing it out based on their Galaxy Watch update page. 

Also that's the BIGGEST lie being told that carriers have control of the update.  OEMs have far greater control than they like you to believe.  You believe Samsung controlling majority device sales worldwide has no clout to get an update out if they wanted it?  Imagine the press if Samsung said "We have the update, but XYZ carrier will not let us push it out.  Go to ABC carrier because they allow us to control the update schedule."  just 10% switching carriers is a large amount of money. Shoot even just 5% added to the normal churn rate is HUGE.