OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren WiFi Calls Garbled

firehawk83

I just got the OP7T Pro McLaren about 2 months ago when switched to TMo.  Ever since I have had issues with calling over Wifi.  Basically 80% of the calls in and out the person on the other end comes out completely garbled and can not hear them.  I would have to turn off WiFi during the call, then the call is 100% clear.  I work in areas that I can not get cell service so I use this often.  I called into TMo, have flushed network settings, restarted phone, turned on airplane then turned off, factory reset phone, and as of today, received a replacement phone under warranty that is having the exact same issue. 

I had this sent to the engineering team twice, first said they resolved the issue. Next call was worse than before.  I just got off the phone with support and they sent another ticket it.  Am I the only one having this issue?  This has to be a software issue.  I contacted OnePlus directly and they only said to replace or wait for OTA update, which they said it is up to TMo as to when it is sent out.

All replies