Solved

Hotspot

• 25 March 2020
  • 5 replies

I think my Hotspot on my phones have slowed down....can i just take out the sim n put it in a hotspot device will it work better...trying to find hotapot device since most wifi wont reach around where i stay...or is their a booster for hotspot...i mean i got 4g n full bars full

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 3 April 2020, 21:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We do have some steps you can take on our Internet and data issues | T-Mobile Support page. You should start there and see if that helps.

I want my hotspot to work awesome since i use it for online gaming

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I've heard of some folks trying to use hotspot data for gaming, but we don't encourage that. It's landline internet is going to give you the better experience especially for console gaming. We can help further if you're connected to a computer, but we'd still only be able to make sure you're getting around the estimated speeds based on your connection.

My hotspot is always been blinking and I don't know how to fix that. It's on green but the envelope  and arrows that point to each side is blinking with it as well. How can I fix that?

I bought a new hotspot device on 03/27/2023 (RG2100 5G Mobile Hotspot) I took a 100gb plan/month. Not at all a good connection. I can not even open my Outlook. Also, the battery max 6 hrs, will stay. The device is also slow. I can not even return it. whenever I called them it will divert to the postpaid department. I have to wait for at least 2 hrs to convey my message to the T-mobile agent. I do not know how to resolve my issue. store people do not have enough knowledge about hotspot devices.