Thanking those TMobile reps that go above and beyond!!!

magenta10612602

I called because my service had been disconnected due to non payment. First off, I've been with Tmobile since the time I was 17...i am currently 41. I have never once switched from of TMobile during this time. I have always experienced tremendous service Everytime I've called for assistance .. For the most part... I have not been disappointed.  But today I was blown away. I explained that I am self employed, and that the recent Covid19 scare has hurt my business deeply. So much I can't even pay my bill. I explained that my phone was an imperative part of my business and I can't produce without it.  I then told her times have gotten so difficult that I can't even put together the minimum due to reinstate services.

It was then that Em (rep) shocked me. She apologized for my service interruption, and then told me SHE WOULD TURN MY LINE BACK ON!!! FREE OF CHARGE (for the time being) she said she didn't know how long it would stay on... But hopefully long enough for me to find someone to help me pay the bill. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any help with paying the amount due. But just her offer to help was beyond anything I would ever expect. I hope to find a way to take care of my balance owed and continue my services with Tmobile. I will forever remamber Ms Em- (445787) @Tmobile for her empathy and understanding. She alone is reason enough for me to continue r with Tmobile for another 20 years. Thanks Em!!

All replies