LG V40 update

tattooedwitch1973

Anyone with a LG V40 that just have a system/software update done and now you can't change the colors on the text messaging, can't change the background of the messages...and the majority of my themes now will not work on my phone anymore......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All replies

• syaoran

Re: LG V40 update

When there are UI changes, themes need to be updated to remain compatible.  Most popular themes catch up within a week or two.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tattooedwitch1973

What I don't understand though, is why are there no longer setting in the text message settings to be able to change the text bubbles, the backgrounds and font. The color is this awful green with white writing, its hard for me to read. I have been thru all the settings and I can't find anything that will allow me to change the colors.

• syaoran

The text app is from LG.  Why they decide to make things easier for their developers, is probably just to make things easier for their staff.  There are plenty of great texting apps out there that offer plenty of customization that are free and premium.  Textra immediately comes to mind but there are plenty of options in the PlayStore.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • magenta7183878

I use YAATA for my texting app. It gives you customizations for the background, bubble colors, font sizes, and even a count of your text threads.