Question

Cancel/Return Home Internet Equipment

• 7 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

How do I cancel service and return my home internet equipment??   And how do I STOP the Auto pay being charged to my credit card?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

How do I cancel service and return my home internet equipment??

Your question may be answered by the following link:

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/coverage/return-a-t-mobile-coverage-device

Over 1.5 hours hold time to cancel internet for service that was spotty and kept disconnecting????

I have spent so many hours talking to support that you should be paying me. Trying to save $10 / month going from ATT is sooooooooooo not worth the aggravation. Any day you want to cancel and get me the return label would be fan-freaking-tastic.

Dissatisfied customer from Day 1. Never again T-Mobile. Never again.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

mrcubs you are dead on.  It could be even worse.   My Gateway locked up my laptop and would not reboot.  I had a $125 repair bill to undo the damage the T-Mobile’s Gateway router did to my laptops boot files.  All devices constantly disconnect.   My other laptop won’t stay connect for more then 5 minutes.   This is the absolute worst internet service I’ve EVER had.

By the way a T-Mobile tech support person admitted where I live I would have terrible service.  So why is T-Mobile selling service they know won’t work?

I’m dreading this, as I hate returning things and I really hate going to T-Mobile and waiting 90 minutes to do something I don’t even want to be doing. Our internet is super slow and we even tried moving the box to different places in the house, like the employee suggested. First of all, how embarrassing for that employee to have to say that to customers, like “here’s a product that might not work, but it might work if you move it somewhere else.” I will say after moving it for the sixth or seventh time, it worked at an average speed, as long as all devices aren’t connected at once. So if you’re really strapped for cash, it might make sense to purchase it.