Question

5G Home internet keeps dropping

• 16 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

My T Mobile Home 5G internet keeps dropping and I have to restart T Mobile Gateway .  If T Mobile won’t fix this issue I will switch back to Spectrum 400Mb/s internet with $29.99/ month.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

If you can get Spectrum 400Mb/s internet with $29.99

I would jump on that deal...and forget this one

Badge

Likewise.

Sadly for me TMHI is the cheapest option and I have a similar issue where it drops the connection randomly at least once a day.

Badge

Do you think I lied to T Mobile?.

Day 2 of T Mobile home internet in Phoenix. Everything is working great with the exception of one problem. My connection has dropped at precisely 729a two mornings in a row. I have to unplug the gateway and replug…and that brings back my connection. I created a ticket for the “engineers” and waiting to great back. I see that this has been happening for months with other customers with varying degrees of drop offs. I don’t see any posts lately and wonder if the problem is starting to go away on its own with most customers? Any suggestions on a fix recently? As stated…my service is 100pct the remainder of day

Badge

Day 2 of T Mobile home internet in Phoenix. Everything is working great with the exception of one problem. My connection has dropped at precisely 729a two mornings in a row. I have to unplug the gateway and replug…and that brings back my connection. I created a ticket for the “engineers” and waiting to great back. I see that this has been happening for months with other customers with varying degrees of drop offs. I don’t see any posts lately and wonder if the problem is starting to go away on its own with most customers? Any suggestions on a fix recently? As stated…my service is 100pct the remainder of day

It’s definitely not going away. I’m rebooting the router once a day at minimum now due to dropped internet.

This disconnecting issue is killing me. It happens at any moment whenever it pleases.  It is very frustrating, and T-Mobile never has the answer.