Question

5G home internet servicr disappeared

• 15 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I switched to 5G home internet a couple of months ago and it was working great. I live at north Seattle area it’s always been 3-4 bars for the signals.

since Monday 6/13/22 I was having intermittent connection issues but I thought maybe network probably had some problems and people were working on it.  Strangely! I simply got disconnected the very next day and even I connected! The internet service is no longer t-mobile.  I meant normally I would pull out the “speed test” app and it shows the origin of where my internet connects to.  These two days! My internet is no longer at t-mobile, but origin were either whitesky communication LLC or netprotect.  I am very concerned what’s going on. Both of my phone and 5G home internet literally useless.  At best connect I have where is one bar of 4G LTE on my iPhone whenever it feels like to connect.  Normally I get 5 bars at LTE service at home. Somehow I simply don’t get anything useful now! Does anyone knows there is a website to keep track on or complaining about connection issues?

3 replies

Badge

Following 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

https://downdetector.com/status/t-mobile/map/ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It seems you are probably not alone in seeing this problem.