Question

5G Internet

• 11 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Okay so I’ve had my home internet connected for a few days now and everything was working fine. I came home and my router is still on and still showing devices connected and that it is connected to internet and yet my Wi-Fi is not working and all of my connected devices say there is no internet. I already went completely through the process of reconnecting the device and that didn’t work. Kind of a frustrating process to have to do multiple times a day to stay connected. Anyone else having this issue? What can I do

3 replies

Hello. This just started with me yesterday. We use the box to watch YouTube TV primarily but it does connect for our internet as well. In the middle of watching television yesterday, the box Wi-Fi went out and would not come back on until I reset the box. About 3 hours later the Wi-Fi went out again reset the box. About every 3 to 4 hours it goes out and the power has to be reset. I did a factory reset using the pinhole on the box and set things back up and it worked for about 3 to 4 hours and went out again. I did another factory reset and I changed the Wi-Fi names to something different just in case someone was messing with me and it went out again after about 3 hours so there's definitely a problem with the box. I'm currently waiting on a call back from customer service to get the box replaced.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Do you both have Nokia gateways (silver cylinder)? If so it sounds like your gateways may be overheating. There are many threads on this.

I am having difficulty connecting my blink to the Tmobile wifi. I had buffering last night with YouTube TV. I don't have that much connected 3 tvs, 2 phones, copier, 1 laptop, 1 desk top, they told me I could connect 60 products if I wanted. The wifi reads weak with two bars then goes to good with three bars. I was td by rep bars don't matter that I would have 500 mbps at minimum. Buffering, not connecting, weak signal. Not real happy rt now but it's a very hot day and the box is hot with AC ON 71, not in direct sunlight though.