Question

Accessing Nokia Gateway Home Internet GUI Interface

• 1 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’m trying to view which device is on which band (2.4 or 5 GHZ).  While I can access the web GUI, when I drill down to a specific frequency the GUI requests login and password.  I am entering the login and password from the label on the bottom of the gateway, to no avail.  Home internet support was useless, as I could not get them to understand what the issue was.  They refused to transfer me to someone who could understand what I was describing.  They simply wanted me to do a factory reset...but that is not the issue.  Anybody here know how to access?  TIA.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

They simply wanted me to do a factory reset...but that is not the issue.

Try just rebooting the gateway first, and see if you can login afterwards.

If you then can’t login due to an unforgotten or unknown password, the only way to gain access is to factory reset the gateway, which will reset the password to the one on the label.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

When you first set up the gateway you change the password try admin and your WAP key, if that doesn't work or the password on the bottom of your gateway. I don’t know anything else you can do but to reset your gateway, if you do just keep the same SSID names and keys and you will be good to go.

Badge

“When you first set up the gateway you change the password try admin and your WAP key,”

First I rebooted (not reset), then followed the above.  Works!

Thanks all

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Glad to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.