Question

Add CBS and GSN to TVision Live

• 26 November 2020
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Why where they removed?
Please add CBS and GSN to the channel lineup. They where on T-Vision home. CBS is a must have channel for “LIVE TV”.

Everything looks good and the new TVision. But losing two channels will make me explore other streaming services. 

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Usually channels are removed because of carriage agreements so Tmobile does not have the agreement to show CBS in your area.

Really, CBS is a must.  TVision is talking the talk, but this is going to make me walk the walk.

Having the big three CBS, ABC, and NBC pretty much a requirement.  Loose the expensive FOX News (I was told that is about $2.00 a month) and add CBS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When I lived in Illinois I had all the locals with Comcast streaming but I still signed up for CBS All Access.

Now I live in AZ and the only local I get is Fox on Sling but I still have CBS All Access that I can run live plus they have expanded their catalogue of TV shows.

Another option if you don’t mind ads is Locast if it’s in your area. It’s free or you can pay $5 plus tax for the ad free service.

From what I’ve seen and heard TVision isn’t offering CBS in any local areas at this time. 

Badge

I live in Roseville California is there a change that you will be adding History or paramount?

Love the service but I can’t live without CBS. Could be a deal wrecker for me...

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I live in Roseville California is there a change that you will be adding History or paramount?

I believe the Paramount channel is part of the Vibe lineup.

When I lived in Illinois I had all the locals with Comcast streaming but I still signed up for CBS All Access.

Now I live in AZ and the only local I get is Fox on Sling but I still have CBS All Access that I can run live plus they have expanded their catalogue of TV shows.

Another option if you don’t mind ads is Locast if it’s in your area. It’s free or you can pay $5 plus tax for the ad free service.

Thanks for the Locast app advice,I got it set up right before the game and my wife love it cause now she can see her local news channel  in the morning before work. Locast app and other streaming service may get me to rethink keeping Tvision after my free service deal ends in june

From what I’ve seen and heard TVision isn’t offering CBS in any local areas at this time. 

Download Locast app on you tv, its great

Love the service but I can’t live without CBS. Could be a deal wrecker for me...

Down load Locast app its free and easy to get free CBS

CBS needs to be included. Please get this  done, T-Mobile.

I would like to switch from YouTube tv to this, but without CBS it is useless to me.

CBS carriage agreements are rip-off overpriced so it is good that T-Mo doesn’t include them.  If you want it, get CBS All Access or Locast.

Having the big three CBS, ABC, and NBC pretty much a requirement.  Loose the expensive FOX News (I was told that is about $2.00 a month) and add CBS.

Would much rather lose (not loose) CNN and/or MSNBC of course the savings wouldn’t be as great because the ratings on the both of them aren’t but a fraction of Fox.

Letting your extremist politics show through much?

Would much rather lose (not loose) CNN and/or MSNBC of course the savings by wouldn’t be as great because the ratings on the both of them aren’t but a fraction of Fox.

Letting your extremist politics show through much?

IMO, lose them all for CBS/CW. I’m not into the whole national political channel news. I just my l get my current events from local channels like FOX, NBC and CBS. It’s a non starter because there are a lot people not like me that need those national political channels and I get it. There are also contracts and deals between all of these companies that are beyond my knowledge.

Bottom line is I’ll have to wait for Tvision until a CBS deal is done. Which is unfortunate because I really wanted to try them out instead of YTTV. 

CBS carriage agreements are rip-off overpriced so it is good that T-Mo doesn’t include them.  If you want it, get CBS All Access or Locast.

Thought about locast but want my DVR function for these channels too. 

It's definitely a deal breaker without the three big networks otherwise I would probably try it out.

No CNS means no TMobile TV. Cut out the propaganda network (FOX) instead!!!