Beware on Internet price transfering to a business account not happy

• 21 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have a business phone plan and a TMobile internet line on a different account. I had the bright idea to call and combine both accounts so I would have one bill. They had transfered the line and everything. At the end she tells me its $65 for the interest because it is now a business line. I said I did not want it transfered if it was going to cost that much. I wanted the same price of $50. She said she would help me out and do $10 bill credits. 3 months in I realized I didn't get my credit. They would not give me the monthly credit and would only do a one time courtesy $10 credit. They also said I was getting a $5 auto pay discount which is making it $60. I just want the price I was paying back to $50!! So frustrated I was on the phone for 2 hours and got no where.  I am paying $120 more a year for this interne that is the same as the residential. I am going to cancel this internet line and have my hubby sign up at the $50 price. I am seriously pissed they weren't upfront with me with the new pricing. Not once did they mention it was going to increase until after the transfer.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

no one mentioned it because no one in customer support really knows

Badge

I ended up ranting on social media and they fixed it. Fixed it in 10 min vs my 2 hrs of being transfered and dropping the call twice.  I feel like since John left the customer service has went downhill. I even heard that on the Clark Howard Show. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

oh gosh, this trend of having competent/efficient customer support just on social media has to end

Badge

oh gosh, this trend of having competent/efficient customer support just on social media has to end

I agree. I also asked why my bill was higher when I took 2 lines off in the middle cycle. It should have been pro rated and not have went up. The woman on the phone kept fighting with me and said it went up because it was mid cycle. The TMobile rep on social media took care of it for me and the bill dropped $147. Turns out they were punishing me because I took 2 lines off and wasn't continuing to give me the discount I was getting.