Question

Cancel home internet service

• 6 May 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

I need to cancel my home internet service.  What is the procedure?  I can’t find a link on the web site.

8 replies

Good luck! I have been trying to get a refund for my “FREE TRIAL” period for weeks!!!

It took me 5 minutes via phone call to cancel service and receive the full refund.

every sinlge long distance provider i’ve used has about 30% retards working the lines and the rest are drones.

if you find an internet and cell coverage company that has fast phone time for dumb questions, let me now. I’m trying the new 5g tower thingy. at least until Elon gets star link going in my area.

I’m more disgusted with cable providers because of the rackets with bundling worthless channels that i wont watch with internet access. 

Geeez, unbelievable. Good luck !!!!

Badge

Good luck! I have been trying to get a refund for my “FREE TRIAL” period for weeks!!!

Hmmm. That is interesting that you say this, because this being on hold like indefinitely all happened yesterday. I called today and this time I was able to schedule a call back. On all of the prior call ins, the system never prompted me for a call back, thus I was on hold. I am on the call right now cancelling. They called me back in about 30 minutes. I get being on hold, but when the same the same hold message plays over and over, it is beyond BRUTAL. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I have been on hold three times (hours on hold) which is the only way to cancel home internet. After my last hold for over an hour I could not take it anymore and I hung up. It is the same replay message over and over. This is beyond a nightmare. 

T-Mobile apparently had their support site unexpectedly shut down this weekend.  Might have better success on Monday.

long hold times

Ha,

Good luck. I will never ever use T Mobile for Home Internet again or any other product they offer except cell service. I have been on hold three times (hours on hold) which is the only way to cancel home internet. After my last hold for over an hour I could not take it anymore and I hung up. It is the same replay message over and over. I called the local retail store and they told me I could bring in my equipment. I went to the store and after 45 minutes or so they could not cancel. This is beyond a nightmare. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I need to cancel my home internet service.  What is the procedure?  I can’t find a link on the web site.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/cancel-service