Question

Cancelling T-Mobile Home Internet

• 24 May 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

We cancelled our home internet service during the last week of April and asked for a return box so that we could return it. It is May 23rd now and not only have we not received a box, T-Mobile continues to bill us for the service. It has been unplugged and sitting in its box for almost a month now, and I have called and messaged 3 different times now.

We don’t use twitter or social media and cannot get customer service to help us, can anyone here please help?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I think you can only resolve with Tmobile support. Make sure you tell them you have disconnected and confirm no data usage on your account so you get a refund. In a conversation I had with support they told me their policy was no refund if they see any data usage in a given month after the 15 day free trial.

Also I don't think they will send you an empty box, but they will send you a prepaid label via email.

We cancelled our home internet service during the last week of April and asked for a return box so that we could return it. It is May 23rd now and not only have we not received a box, T-Mobile continues to bill us for the service. It has been unplugged and sitting in its box for almost a month now, and I have called and messaged 3 different times now.

We don’t use twitter or social media and cannot get customer service to help us, can anyone here please help?

Go to Better Business Bureau https://www.bbb.org/us/wa/bellevue/profile/cell-phone-supplies/t-mobile-usa-inc-1296-27026359/complaints or Federal Communication Commission   https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us and file a complaint there here you will no resolve any problem you may have, Complaints for T-Mobile USA, Inc , By filing a consumer complaint and telling your story, you contribute to federal enforcement and consumer protection efforts on a national scale and help us identify trends and track the issues that matter most.