Solved

change 5g tower password

• 12 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

how do i change the password on my internet 5g box.

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 12 July 2022, 21:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Easiest way is to use the mobile app. It’s the same one you used to activate service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you haven’t seen it here is the user guide for the Arcadyan. It should answer a number of questions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

If you haven’t seen it here is the user guide for the Arcadyan. It should answer a number of questions.

The manual is out dated. There is no longer an option to change wifi parameters on the web ui for the Arcadyan gateway.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Well, they need to fix that. I suppose the firmware updates have not “improved” matters for usability. That is something T-Mobile needs to address if they want satisfied customers. There is little excuse for poor documentation. If people don’t make some noise they will assume no one cares. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Easiest way is to use the mobile app. It’s the same one you used to activate service.

Thank you Cali Cat! In case anyone needs the steps for completing that in the app. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/t-mobile-home-internet-app

I think it is odd that there is no way to do it in the web UI. I really appreciate all the feedback and real world experiences you all share here on the community. I am gathering it from the different threads and will be providing it to our teams soon. 😁