Solved

Echo 8 Promotion

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have submitted request for this promotion 3 times.  Every time I was asked to track my order.  I have three tracking numbers.  Unfortunately, I am not sure where I should go to track the order.

The instructions on line are not clear!!

Please help.

Best

Lida Farzin

icon

Best answer by nanade4 5 October 2022, 02:27

View original

46 replies

Received my Echo.  Thanks T-Mobile.

Got the new code as well and it worked. Thanks T-mobile!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Got my new code tonight and just tried it at Amazon.  It worked this time. :)

Userlevel 1

Just got the new code and it worked should be here by 8 am

Did anyone receive a new code?

Now amazon is currently out of stock 

Was told new codes are being emailed 10/7. 

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know. 

Was told new codes are being emailed 10/7. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

T-Mobile obviously messed up with this promotion, but I don’t think it is fraud, just a big mistake. I’ve had T-Mobile phone for decades and have never known them to be dishonest, but always helpful.  I think they just don’t have their internet service all together yet.  I received a code tonight and was told it was expired.  Contacted Amazon through chat and they said it expired October 2nd.  Will contact T-Mobile, but have no intention of spending time on the phone doing so. Hopefully, what they told nanade4 is true. But 17,000 people?  I fear now if we get new codes, we will next be told by Amazon that they are out of stock. :)

Same problem here.  Have the tracking ID from submission Aug 13.  Just got email with promo code today, Oct 4.  Amazon says promo code has expired.  Bait and switch.

Userlevel 1

Yep, the third guy said he just found out about the issue with the codes so hopefully it gets fixed.

Just got off with t-mobile for the third time and two hours of my life.  The rep John said they were just made aware of this issue and over 17,000 people were affected.  They are working on resending a new code to all customers within a few days.  Hope this helps! Amazon has nothing to do with this so dont bother calling them!

That is what I got from the representative I finally chatted with.  And feel like they will make this situation right.

Userlevel 1

Just got off with t-mobile for the third time and two hours of my life.  The rep John said they were just made aware of this issue and over 17,000 people were affected.  They are working on resending a new code to all customers within a few days.  Hope this helps! Amazon has nothing to do with this so dont bother calling them!

Yep.. spent an hour and half on the phone to get answer on why something as simple as this can be an issue for such a large company.  

They provide me the Fax number for corporate 425-378-5005 .  They ask me to put my concerns in writing.  

been on the phone for 2.5 hours because I received the same “code is expired” message! they have been completely unhelpful- this is ridiculous! 

Oh. my.. you can’t even reach the call center number, its busy.. wow.. someone going to get in trouble for this. 

yeah they are full of crap.and the cuctomer service just plain lies…

I received my code today as well and when I went to redeem it says this promotional code has expired! 

same here

Still have nothing, the lady says she has to talk to their amazon person about getting a new code and I should hear something back in 2-3 business days. I wonder if they sent same code to everyone. The last 4 letters of my code are DEAL. 

Looks like we are all receiving the same email and getting the expired message from Amazon.  I have been on the phone for an 1 hr and 23 min now.  6 different transfers.  I even got the “I see you called earlier and we explained why the promo was denied”.       I have asked the rep to escalate and how do I file a complaint.  Back on hold.   The customer reps are just reading the info provided to them about the promo.  Obviously a mistake was made by marketing, etc  and a higher level in mgt in how to how communicate this promo.  More importantly, how are they going to make this right?

hour of hold and they are full of it. sent me to amazon to compline that there code was expired..

so dumb…

fcc all the way

+1

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

Got Amazon code, went to Amazon, promo code expired.......... What a waste..... 😱

Same problem here. Now I'm on hold for them to try and figure it out. First he tried saying this promo is expired yeah but I submitted my submission before the promo ended. Let's see if we get anywhere. 

I have same issue, T mobile customer service is not helpful witht this. one agent says please submit promotion again n wait for 30days :-). another says code valid for 60days but looks i missed thier first email from them on 9/19 and today i received the email i.e. 10/4