Question

Extremely Frustrating. Unable to be transferred to US Representative

• 23 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Why is it when I specifically ask to speak to someone in the US as I know they are the only ones with the correct authorization levels I get placed on forever holds, transferred to someone not in the US. Simply refuse to transfer. Etc. It's completely rediculous and now I've lost my invitation spot. I received an email saying I was able to order but because of this run around now all spots are filled once again in my area. Why??? I shouldn't be penalized for something that's not my fault. I miss the days of being able to call and have your own special care team. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

What type on plan do you have? Prepaid is usually sent to the Philippines.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Appears OP is referencing the T-Mobile Home Internet, since OP’s question is in the TV & Home Internet section, and had an invitation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Appears OP is referencing the T-Mobile Home Internet, since OP’s question is in the TV & Home Internet section, and had an invitation.

in some instances some people just post somewhere without caring if it’s in the right section or not.  Some times it’s best to ask to make sure.

Badge +1

I have the T Mobile home internet and called the support line for home internet and ended up in wherever that call center is. Usually it ends in frustration because they don’t answer your questions. I had a guy tell me not to not pay attention to the previous people I talked to and he was taking of it now. He completely blew it when it came to troubleshooting my issue with the router. So lately though with support I’m getting U.S. based support. When I signed up, I believe it was through that call center.