Fantastic home Internet service

• 7 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I finally made the switch to T Mobile home internet recently!  One problem with my former Internet provider became apparent when I moved to a new town and my zoom calls were being interrupted with poor service on WiFi. Being with T-Mobile has solved the problem! Our zoom calls are smooth without any interruptions of service, and our television is clearer and also has no interruption of service. And to top it off we’re now paying less every month for our internet service! Trust me I do not work at T-Mobile or know anyone that works there. I just wanted to say something positive about them. Their team is very helpful on the phone, upon sign up we had many of our questions answered and any issues taken care of immediately. It was so refreshing to actually be able to speak to a person instead of an automated system. So thank you T-Mobile keep up the good work, and hopefully I can resolve this problem with some texts not being received. I will contact someone and I’m sure they will solve that problem efficiently also.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!