Question

Help with Bill

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Does T-Mobile offer like maybe a one time credit when financial hardships and disaster strike at same time!?!?

I need help!! They're going to shut me off!! My very recently late husband was a veteran who fought for our country!! So yes we already get the veterans discount... However, it's nothing like was promised, but I'm not complaining I'm happy with TMobile! I'm just making a (possibly unnecessary) statement there... Anyhow, Feb 8 my husband passed away from complications from both COVID and the MADERNA shot! It was horrid to watch! And his PTSD was such as that it kept him from being willing at all medical help until I went behind his back and called an ambulance, by then was too late!

I had already lost my business of 15 years due to the pandemic, now he's gone!! I have just finally started a new job, and I've spent our savings(which wasn't much, with me not judging l having worked in 6 months, and my business taking a loss two years running! Plus 5 kids still at home between us!! My first job back in the work force ended bitterly when my cat caught fire and the other broke down.... Now I've got it fixed, am back to work, behind on ALL the bills and can't even get my husband's ashes because I still owe $1600 to the funeral home!! 

Im ok with merely another extension on my bill until end of month...I just cannot work if my 11 year old son and I cannot communicate while I'm gone!! (He home schools, plus as a server (at Chili's) and a CNA, it's don't always give you the shifts you prefer!! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

“My first job back in the work force ended bitterly when my cat caught fire and the other broke down...”

1 cat caught fire and the other one broke down ?