Question

Home internet

• 24 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

I have been with T-mobile home internet for about 5 months. The service started stellar until it wasn’t. Techs are mostly very basic on flip card type choices for what they can do and then have to escalate the issue and you don’t hear anything again. I would say 95% were very friendly.  I have had issues since about month 4 with the signal dropping intermittently through the day sometimes every 5 minutes and sometimes every hour to 4 hours and it is really frustrating cause everything goes down. I have tried to work with everyone from T-mobile through the rest of the companies involved and no one will take any ownership as to why my signal keeps greeting dropped and keeps blaming on the roku, firestick, sling and so on. Everyone uses the same flip chart with reboot this, uninstall and reinstall and when it works says great call us if you have a problem. It’s an intermittent issue but they can’t wait to get off the phone. I had a technical person who came over and hooked some stuff up to watch the signal and it is an internet signal issue which t-mobile doesn’t seem to want to try and fix or admit to they did swap out the router. It’s sad that I had to work with all these people for 4 months sitting on the phone waiting in ques and be so frustrated with all the drops of signal to finally find out from an outside 3rd party that it is the internet. I tried one last time to call them and let them know what I found and the internet dropped during the call and my phone was on the internet so the tech that I was on with tried to call back but it went to voice main and I tried to call them back but they now had like a 45 minute wait to speak to someone. I tried a test on my own to prove it is a t-mobile issue. I connected to my neighbors internet with a different provider and being a distance away have a poor signal and I have not had one issue, one dropped signal and no interruption to watching tv on a poor signal but my good and very good signal with T-mobile keeps dropping. I will be switching internet providers. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!