Question

Home Internet - Does anyone know how to contact tier 2 tech support for home internet?

• 10 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

Does anyone know how to get in touch with a tier 2 home internet tech support? The phone support really only has a script and aren’t very helpful with anything outside of what their script has. The problem I’m having is that the units (nokia gateway) connect to a primary and secondary cell tower. I have very good signal at the primary cell tower and mediocre signal at the secondary. It appears that all of my data signal is coming from the second tower however. When the second tower shows as disconnected I have no internet for a few hours at a time. The gate way still shows as online but apparently the primary tower doesn’t have a data connection of any kind. I lose signal 3-4 times a day so it is very annoying but thankfully I’m just using tmo for backup internet.

Tmo support sent me a new modem but that was the only thing they are able to do. Hoping that someone might know a way to talk to a different level tech support to try and get to the bottom of the issue and hopefully resolve it or blacklist the tower that is currently showing as primary.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!