Solved

Home internet rebate - can't access northlane website

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I submitted an application for the home internet rebate and received the information to log into the northlane site. The site won’t accept my account information. How does one proceed?

icon

Best answer by pdxsvrider 7 March 2023, 04:37

View original

15 replies

I’m having the same problem.

Badge

SMS came at 8 am with broken link.

Got on Northlane website from Chromebook.

Timed out 3 times trying to connect to site.

Finally created account but 6 attempts to register card on both mobile and internet sites just show "error contact customer service". No reply yet from them or T-Mobile.

Grrr

Badge

SMS came at 8 am with broken link.

Got on Northlane website from Chromebook.

Timed out 3 times trying to connect to site.

Finally created account but 6 attempts to register card on both mobile and internet sites just show "error contact customer service". No reply yet from them or T-Mobile.

Grrr

Updated

Calling T-Mobile customer service again achieved a working link to the rebate card with minimal time on hold. Thanks T-Mobile.

Yay

I’m having the same problem. The northlane.com site always present “not able to validate the information” even I put all mobile numbers + gateway number in the box for the “First-Time user”. They behaved the same with ATT customer. Total scam.

https://forums.att.com/conversations/account-usage/north-lane-refund-card/61cb3e20cc27ce2d782e35bb

You have to read each individual term and conditions of the rebate. There’s probably something in the small print that you have to complete before you can redeem it. Just because it’s approved doesn’t mean you filled all the required prerequisites or if you no longer are eligible (downgraded magenta max etc…) Then you no longer qualify for the rebate. Call 611 and have the resolution team conference call the rebate dept so you all will be on the same page 

I can log into the T-mobile site and this forum with no problem, but when it comes to redeeming the rebate, nope.  What a scam!  I called customer service and they put me on hold forever.  When I call back and say “rebate” it immediately disconnects me - this is customer service?  I called back again and said “new phone” and they put me in the cue……  I think I hate corporations…  

Update: The 2nd customer service rep said they would send me a rebate card in the mail, but will call back tomorrow when their rebate department opens.  This still doesn’t fix the issue that obviously many people are having.  I also noticed that some of the links in google search that point to forums about this topic have been taken down. 

I can’t even login to claim my rebate this is ridiculous 

I submitted an application for the home internet rebate and received the information to log into the northlane site. The site won’t accept my account information. How does one proceed?

Login here:

promotions.t-mobile.com 

then check your status by scrolling down to Reward Tracker and clicking View.  If it was approved and ready then you can scroll down again and click Redeem Card.  It is a virtual card so I just added it to my Google Pay.  You can also add to Apply Pay.

I had the same problem -- could not login to NorthLane.

But the solution posted here, to login at:

promotions.t-mobile.com

worked great!

Thank you to the community for this info.

This question/issue is NOT solved.  There is no “Rewards” section on my account.  Put simply, the Northlane rebate doesn’t work for those who have Home Internet only (no Tmobile cell plan).  I have called and they have no way to solve this (Tmobile blames Northlane and Northlane blames Tmobile).  So the rebate is scam for those with only home internet since Northline website doesn’t acknowledge the fake “mobile” number from the Home Internet acct

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This question/issue is NOT solved.  There is no “Rewards” section on my account.  Put simply, the Northlane rebate doesn’t work for those who have Home Internet only (no Tmobile cell plan).  I have called and they have no way to solve this (Tmobile blames Northlane and Northlane blames Tmobile).  So the rebate is scam for those with only home internet since Northline website doesn’t acknowledge the fake “mobile” number from the Home Internet acct

Hey there. We want to make sure you are able to get the promotion if you are eligible for it. What do you see when you go to promotions.t-mobile.com? Arey you able to log in?

Badge

I hope y’all have better luck than I did trying to claim the rebate. I have not received mine from last December. Was promised twice by 2 different reps 5 weeks apart, that a physical card was being mailed out as there was a “system problem” at the time.  going on 6 months now.

This is unbelievable..I've never dealt with such horrendous customer service. IVE never experienced a worse customer service operations then what t Mobil is running …

T-mobile has been a horrible experience since the day I signed up to the day I canceled. I couldn't get access to my account for the first three months ROTFLMAO and that was just the beginning OF THE horror that is tmobil 

Gee guys thanks for my rebate 51 bucks it only took 9 months..and I can't even access it rotflmao 

Former customers  out there on the internet HATE you ..so many stories out there 

Fire all your DEI hires ...and hire a bunch of 50 something year old no nonsense  dudes

I had the same problem -- could not login to NorthLane.

But the solution posted here, to login at:

promotions.t-mobile.com

worked great!

Thank you to the community for this info.

Solution didn’t work for me.  When I click “redeem” it just sits there and does nothing .  Been trying to redeem this rebate for over an hour.  

Here’s the reddit article with the solution. It worked perfectly : https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/10zusdl/getting_we_were_not_able_to_validate_the/