Question

Home internet speeds extremely inconsistent and connection drops intermittently

• 12 March 2021
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

Same here like everyone, home internet was working fine then started to slow down 👎👎👎

Nothing I do fixed, 007bondM16 mentioned an external antenna!!

Never heard that there is an external antenna, where you can get it? How to get it? Price?

Anyone knows??

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Same here like everyone, home internet was working fine then started to slow down 👎👎👎

Never heard that there is an external antenna, where you can get it? How to get it? Price?

Anyone knows??

Ah ask.

https://www.waveform.com/products/mimo-panel-kit-for-hotspots-routers?variant=39349359476839

FYI from the TMHI Facebook page

Hi folks! Waveform.com will be having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale starting on 11/22. I talked to our online sales team and they created a early access 15% off coupon for our popular MIMO antenna kits and individual RSRF-branded antennae just for this group!

This early access code is only valid until 11:59pm on 11/21, after that there will be a different code and discounts for other products.

Coupon code is: TMOBF21

Clicking this link will automatically apply the code as well:

https://www.waveform.com/discount/TMOBF21

Remember, if you guys ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to message/@me or contact one of our sales associates via live chat, email, or telephone.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Anyone knows??

https://www.waveform.com/products/mimo-panel-kit-for-hotspots-routers?variant=39349359476839

I tried to post a discount code but got moterated

Badge

I installed a mimo panel antennae it helped a littel with the signal but im like everyone else 3mi from tower 50 hours on phone with tech in singapore telling me they are working on towers for 2 months noe they are finished and its just as bad as ever. i range from .2 to 25mbps 25mbps is rare and in theearly morning hours until 8am it drops immedialty to maybe 1-2 and signal bounces between that and .2 mbps ping is fairly constant 25-45 upload runs fairly consistent around 8 mbps all the time so tmobile can recieve my signal in a consistent matter. the dumps are always as people come online i live in a very rural area so not a lot of people my tower is along the I5 interstate hwy as are most of the towers but i can only connect to the one im on. ive driven and tested every tower with amazing speeds  until i get to my tower and got 6 mbps looking right at it. alll the others were 50-90 mbps total run around from tech support. network allocation is garbage. really cant wait to change as soon as im able.

rsri ,92-94

snr 10

rsrq -13

rssi -69