Question

How do I get the Home Internet enrollment $50 rebate?

• 29 January 2022
  • 17 replies

Badge

I recently started with Home Internet. I understand there is a $50 rebate available. How do I apply for it? The sales rep did not offer it.

17 replies

Badge +1

Thanks, but the above code didn’t work for me. This one did:

2021HINTP17

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I recently started with Home Internet. I understand there is a $50 rebate available. How do I apply for it? The sales rep did not offer it.

https://www.t-mobile.com/isp

• Once you receive your Home Internet Gateway device, go to https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ and input your 10-digit billing phone number and password to login.
  • Fill out the promotion registration form using promo code: 2021HINTP1
  • Eligible customers will receive the Virtual Prepaid Mastercard in 6-8 weeks.

can i apply my 50.00 card to my tmobile bill please?

The code changes each year. This year's code is 2023HINTP2. And you put in your Internet phone number not cell phone. If your still having trouble call 1-877-470-3619 and they will help you through it. 

so can somebody tell me how to use this 50.oo card to pay my tmobile bill?????????

According to the Promotions FAQ

Your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard code will be sent via SMS to the T-Mobile/Sprint number you designated upon during your reimbursement rebate submission, generally within 24-48 hours after your submission has been approved. Note that the whole process can take up to 6-8 weeks.

The Home Internet device I purchased was the ARC KVD21 Gateway and it has its own billing number which I used to redeem the prepaid Mastercard. Did the SMS go to that number instead of my phone?

I thought I received notification via email that I had received my $50 home internet rebate but now can’t find the email to redeem. How do I get assistance on redeeming my rebate?

When I try to use my Internet rebate, it asks for the billing zip code.  It won’t allow us to use it without it.  Can you provide?  

I just tried that and it seems to work. Will know for sure when I receive my rebate card

Thanks 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Worked here to thanks ! 2021HINTP17

I would not hold my breath, My status says i have been sent mine . But no email as of yet .

only thing I hate worse then the customer service, is the hold music.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

The 2021HINTP17 just worked for me, and I saved my tracking number in a word document! Thanks for mentioning it.

Now it is 200.00 !  I signed up 18 days ago for the 50.00

Initially I also had problems, you need to use the phone # for the line associated with the home internet, not the primary account phone # . The promo code of 2021HINTP1worked.

How would you get an sms to that  number?

How would you get an sms to that  number?

Look on your internet router, it can receive messages.