Question

interbet outtage. Password for 5.0 changed itself. cannot connect to 5.0 at alll

• 15 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Tonight I lost all connections on the 5.0 band.  I went to log in and my password didn't work.  I checked the app and on its own it changed the password back to the original that came with the device. I now updated the password to MY password and I still cannot connect to the 5.0 band with any device I own.  I'm also now getting the spinning circle while watching my roku connected YouTube tv.  What is up?? 

1 reply

Tonight I lost all connections on the 5.0 band.  I went to log in and my password didn't work.  I checked the app and on its own it changed the password back to the original that came with the device. I now updated the password to MY password and I still cannot connect to the 5.0 band with any device I own.  I'm also now getting the spinning circle while watching my roku connected YouTube tv.  What is up?? 

I had mine lose the password too.

Reset the WiFi Gateway on the back of unit. Hold the button until the 4 lights are orange.  Username and password go back to default.  See if your 5MHZ works.