Internet Hell

• 18 November 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge

Since 9-16-21 T-Mobile internet has been my only option. It makes me want to scream.

I have called T-Mobile at least 15 times in the past two months because of internet speeds less than .5 mbps. They have had me factory reset my ‘gateway’ four times, now I refuse to do that again. I’ve spent hours and hours on the phone, which keeps dropping the calls when I’m connected with WiFi.

They have “reconnected” to a different tower at least 6 times. They’ve sent me a new gateway device (took two weeks) which I set up this weekend. Nothing has solved my problems.

Finally last night, the service rep told me my gateway was not connected, even though I still had s-l-o-w internet. I have saved over 100 screenshots of the Speedtest results. My ‘pings are over 120, downloads .5mbps and uploads 10-12mbps. The rep said T-mobile towers do not have a gps service address attached to my device causing my connection to bounce from tower to tower. He was the third representative in the past four weeks to say they were sending a “ticket” to the technicians. Last night I was told to unplug/shut off my gateway for 30 minutes at 10 am. Still having the same problem. 

I’m sending a complaint to the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). Here’s the website with the form to file a complaint.  https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

0 replies

Be the first to reply!