Question

Limited upload speed on my 5g nokia gateway

• 7 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

upon streaming to twitch I notice something. I can upload too twitch at 10mb with my cable internet provider but when I do the same with my 5g gateway I can only upload at 6mb. My speed tests show my upload for 5g is 70mb. My upload for my cable internet provider is 24mb. On tmobile I get these results from testing the servers I am ingesting my stream too. This is confirmed with other twitch streamers using home 5g home internet gateway to stream. Here is the pics of the speed test between tmobile and cable provider.  Tmobile is not going past the 6mb as seen in the test results. Cable internet is doing the full 10mb. Any help would be great. Is this network being throttle on 5g gateway. Thanks guys. Other then this the rest of the 5g high speed gateway has been working great! My speeds for download at 600 to 800mb and upload goes between 70 to 80mb. Pings are from 25 to 30ms and my signal to the tower is -78db on 4g and -74db on 5g which shows 4 bars of signal. Any help would be great.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!