Question

Philo promotion

Badge

Hi, I read that T-Mobile customers can get Philo for $10 a month (instead of the usual $20). I plan to cut the cord with my cable company & I am interested in this offer. is there a discount code somewhere that I can use? If so where is it? 

Thanks

11 replies

I am sure you are not alone.  All my friends are trying to find the answer.

Go to your t vision or TMobile account. There should be information on how to get the discount. 

I just got help from an online expert @ T-Mobile.Chat.  The first person I chatted with had only general information.  She gave me the option to chat with an expert and the expert was able to help.  PS: Allow 4 to 5 days to get the code.  After 24hrs you will be able to track the process.

Any idea if corporate customers are eligible?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You need to visit promotions.t-mobile.com, enter your number, sign in to your T-Mobile account, and follow the instructions.  Once everything is submitted, you should get your code and instructions on how to redeem it in a few days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When you use the link from the above post use the promo code 2021PhiloP1.

Has anyone got a promo code yet?  It is from tmobile?  I had supervisor from Tmobile tell me that the codes come from Philo and youtube tv.  Not them.  Philo told me that isn’t true. So i wanted to find out how long it takes and if anyone got theirs yet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I just got mine from Philo and was able to claim it.  It's a link that auto populates the code.  

I just got mine from Philo and was able to claim it.  It's a link that auto populates the code.  

Do you think it was from tmobile?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Well, it comes as a text from T-Mobile. 

Well, it comes as a text from T-Mobile. 

Ok thank you.