Question

Return Internet Gateway

• 15 May 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I canceled my internet service due to having no connection but was not given any instructions on what to do with Gateway Device. Recently got a bill for $370 for a no-return on the Gateway device. I have tried multiple times to call in but get put on hold for hours and no one ever answers. How do I go about getting a return label?

4 replies

Dial 611 on your phone. Ask for representative. 

Tmoblie is scamming people with this internet, I have tried 5 x to return the modem-

I still have it and being billed for it.  Now they tell me they cant cancel the acct, without having the returned modem!!!!

Scam…. nothing should be this time consuming or hard…

Time to switch carriers… I am so mad at this company.,

please just post the address for the return- 

Why is this so hard ??  

I canceled my internet service due to having no connection but was not given any instructions on what to do with Gateway Device. Recently got a bill for $370 for a no-return on the Gateway device. I have tried multiple times to call in but get put on hold for hours and no one ever answers. How do I go about getting a return label?

I could not return turned to the store neither after three moths I'm sick and tired of retail people and online customer service 
You can return the device to a store only if you haven't started a return order yet. If you cancelled, ported out, or began a return with Customer Care, then your return has been started and you must complete it through the mail.

These T-Mobile people should be in jail 17445 US 192 Suite 14, Clermont, FL, 34714
Worse costumer service! The employee was very nasty attitude and didn’t want to help me at all to do a return the 5G T-Mobile Gateway, when the T-Mobile corporate said you can return it to the store very unprofessional, they are  he said No and started fighting with the other employee on the phone. If I could do 0 starts I would. Never going back there and do not recommend. T-mobile should check what’s up with that store.

Please do not let positive stars fool you. This has to be the WORST customer service in all of the area. Employees are the most arrogant employee I have ever dealt with in all my years on earth. I tried to get some information and he was so unprofessional I am surprised he is allowed to represent T-Mobile. I WILL NEVER enter this business again nor be associated with TMOBILE again.