T-Mobile is taking on the Cableopoly, addressing even more pain points and righting even more wrongs on behalf of customers. TVision is TV done right. It’s everything you love about cable and streaming services — including live news and sports options — minus the stuff you don’t, like clunky boxes, annual service contracts, bloated lineups and high costs.
TV done right
With T-Mobile’s next-gen streaming services, TVision LIVE, VIBE and CHANNELS, and the TVision HUB, customers can finally cut the cord without sacrificing. TVision’s 3 services work on all the screens — available on mobile devices through the TVision App, or on the living room TV with the TVision HUB or other popular streaming players like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and the new Google TV. Because it’s from T-Mobile, TVision services are simple, straightforward and easy to use. There’s no boxes and no bloat. Right-sized lineups, and you can get one, two or all the services. There are no annual service contracts. No exploding plans. Just one bill for your wireless and TV, with one login to manage it in the T-Mobile app.
- TVision launches with three different streaming services: TVision LIVE, VIBE and CHANNELS TVision LIVE: A total game-changer for anyone who wants live news and sports, available in three packages ranging from $40-$60/month, including local stations. Watch on three simultaneous streams with 100 hours of cloud DVR, and get access to over 10,000 programs on-demand.
- TVision Live TV: Just $40/month for 33 channels featuring top sports and news.
- TVision Live TV+: All of the above, plus 10+ more channels including NFL Network and more, for just $50/month. That’s $15/month less than YouTube TV!
- TVision Live Zone: The best choice for sports fans! At just $60/month, it includes all of the above, plus 10 additional channels, including NFL Red Zone. You could pay up to $140 for this kind of content elsewhere.
- TVision VIBE: The best of comedy, lifestyle and drama. It’s the lowest price to cut the cord and still get all this incredible content. Just $10/month for a great selection of 32 channels from many of the most-watched networks on TV, including thousands of programs on demand, on two simultaneous streams.
- TVision CHANNELS: Create your own unique lineup with a-la-carte streaming services with one bill, one login and one place to manage it all in the T-Mobile app or online, starting with STARZ, Showtime and EPIX.
TVision services are available nationwide on November 1, 2020. Let the Un-Carrier Un-complicate the TV experience from the Cableopoly! Head to our TVision homepage to check availability and sign up. Wanna chat about it? Reply below and let’s talk!
Qualifying T-Mobile postpaid wireless service and Internet connectivity required. One household with TV-connected devices per account. Video quality depends on Internet connection; on T-Mobile network video typically streams on smartphone/tablet at 480p; 1080p with Plus plans.