Solved

TMobile knows there is a problem with USAGE details not being accessible.

• 1 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is TMobile working on a solution, or not?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

If you want to know your own usage detail, your router may have that info. Why does it matter to you if T-Mobile can access it? 

Userlevel 2

Any word yet on this issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

They won't even respond to me now. POS company! I'm taking my 4 lines elsewhere

No usage details available now for 15 days.  Just called customer service and supposedly they put in another service ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

They won't even respond to me now. POS company! I'm taking my 4 lines elsewhere

respond to you where? in here? via chat? one of their social media platforms?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Since it appears they may be sunsetting this feature, I’m hoping enough people complain that it returns or they offer a paid alternative or something

Userlevel 2

It’s too bad they didn’t notify us of this issue and at least own up to it rather than the run around.  I will be leave Tmobile.

Userlevel 2

PS:  They know that they will not be offering this in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread, but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I posted in the other thread (USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community), but I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This issue is now officially resolved and usage details are back to normal. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!