Question

To Tmobile Home Internet - Please improve Arcadyan (black cube) Web Interface and FW!

• 29 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Just as many others have requested, please add advanced settings to the web interface of the Arcadyan KVD21, at least as much as the former (trash can) gateway. 

The current, nearly unusable, GUI is not sufficient and since this device is required in order to have Tmobile Home Internet, you are loosing customers that need to disable wifi, configure the device with advanced settings, change DHCP settings, or even restart your router from 192.168.12.1 (the customer’s only option). 

I truly hope that someone with the ability to make a change at Tmobile will read this because Tmobile Home Internet could very well be revolutionary, especially in areas that have no other internet provider but satellite (especially with the back-order of Starlink). 

2 replies

Hi @magenta7806740 

Other than DHCP settings and disabling wifi, what advanced settings are you looking to configure? T-Mobile Internet is IPv6 and doesn't allow inbound network connections, so port forwarding won't do anything. 

I know this response is Six months after the original post but here’s my info..

I have ZERO settings in the web interface. I can “look only” at my Connection status, Connection quality, and Gateway info and that’s it. There are ZERO configurable choices. The side menu is only Home or Support.

That being said… I was able to configure two separate SSID’s. One for 2.4 and one for 5 using the mobile Internet app. which is what I wanted to do. There are a number of configurable settings through the app (as of 1/10/2023) Just got mine today. So far so good…..

Hope this helps,

Jim