Solved

TVision Vibe with TV Everywhere?

• 20 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

I thought I had read in the sales material that TVision Vibe supported TV Everywhere, but I am getting an error when I try to sign in via Channels app. Has anyone had any success with this? And if so, utilizing what app? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by magenta10102473 23 November 2020, 00:17

On the support page, I found this listed under the heading, “Watching shows, movies, and channels.”

• Your T-Mobile ID login will not work on other streaming apps (such as trying to log into a STARZ app with your TVision login). 

It may have something to do with licensing agreements at the moment, but I’m hoping this will change in the future.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

There is a TVision app but your login info for TVision should also work for the individual network apps. 

Badge

There is a TVision app but your login info for TVision should also work for the individual network apps. 

Thank you for your reply! I have not yet tried the individual channel apps – only the TV Everywhere source on the Channels app  I am presently signed into TV Everywhere in the Channels app via Philo, which allows me to view my antenna channels alongside the Philo offerings in one grid/interface. However, when I try to use T-Mobile as the source, I get a sign-in error that my user/password are incorrect – which they are not. This would definitely be a deal-breaker for me. Which is why I have not cancelled Philo yet. Just taking this for a paid test-drive.

Badge

On the support page, I found this listed under the heading, “Watching shows, movies, and channels.”

• Your T-Mobile ID login will not work on other streaming apps (such as trying to log into a STARZ app with your TVision login). 

It may have something to do with licensing agreements at the moment, but I’m hoping this will change in the future.

Badge

Thank you! Yes, I cancelled service yesterday as I found out from customer service. It was a deal-breaker for me. But, you get what you pay for! If you don't want or require TVE, then it is a great deal.