Unbiased review of TVision

• 10 March 2021
  • 2 replies

I have had the pleasure to experience TVision since the first day it came out. At first everything was amazing! Everything just worked. My favorite features are as follows:

•DVR Incl.

•Broad selection of Channels and Premium Channels

•Plenty of Sports Channels 

•Good On-Demand shows for free

•Easy Log-In Process

•HD-Quality Video

•No Buffering

•Cheaper than AT&T TV (my previous TV Provider)

TVision is a Game Changer and has improved my TV Viewing experience. However, I have recently been experiencing a strange issue. My TVision app is saying that I’m traveling, though I’m not. I am currently on the phone with T-Force figuring the issue out. This issue begun on the 18th of February which is when a update was released, withholding this new traveling guide feature which I do not like at all. I’m am hopeful that the issue will be resolved soon. 

2 replies

Badge

I had the same issue initially. TVision determines home by IP address so if some of your TVs connect to a second router or range extender you may get a error. I purchased an adapter so I could use Ethernet for a tv that was connecting thru a range extender. Works fine now.

I had the same issue initially. TVision determines home by IP address so if some of your TVs connect to a second router or range extender you may get a error. I purchased an adapter so I could use Ethernet for a tv that was connecting thru a range extender. Works fine now.

I was told by T-Force that the reason why it’s happening is because T-Mobile Home Internet isn’t compatible with TVision. I am still trying to fix the issue with engineering. I will update my post once the issue get’s fixed.