What the hell is going on with home internet?>??

• 9 March 2021
  • 2 replies

My home internet started not working - it doesn’t show up in WiFi list.

I called the customer service from morning to evening and they never answered. Am I the only one having this issue??

2 replies

Hello! I apologize that your Home Internet isn’t displaying the WiFi SSID(s). I think I may have a solution to your exact problem. I recommend that you hold the reset button down for at least 10 seconds with a paperclip or anything that fits in the reset button slot. Once that’s done, your WiFi SSIDs for 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz should appear. Should you want to change the Default SSID and Password, I would highly suggest you do it from the Online GUI by searching 192.168.1.12 in Safari or your preferred Browser. If your issue still persists, don’t hesitate to let me know and I will promptly respond. Have a great week! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello! I apologize that your Home Internet isn’t displaying the WiFi SSID(s). I think I may have a solution to your exact problem. I recommend that you hold the reset button down for at least 10 seconds with a paperclip or anything that fits in the reset button slot. Once that’s done, your WiFi SSIDs for 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz should appear. Should you want to change the Default SSID and Password, I would highly suggest you do it from the Online GUI by searching 192.168.1.12 in Safari or your preferred Browser. If your issue still persists, don’t hesitate to let me know and I will promptly respond. Have a great week! 

The IP for your router is 192.168.12.1. I recommend that you do NOT change the SSIDs at this time as in my experience, the gateway may loose its configuration (many times). Other posts in this community seem to have the same experience. Hopefully a future firmware will correct this.