Question

where do i find my WPA2 password? I tried connecting my MacBook and it’s asking for it

• 28 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

where do i find my WPA2 password? I tried connecting my MacBook to T-Mobile home wifi and it’s asking for this information 

6 replies

I’m on an older Mac intel core 10.7.5

tried password on the back of tower. Plus the easier to remember password I use to log in. Always says failed.  Is the WPA2 enterprise credentials different than what’s on the tower or what I changed my password to be??  Where do I find this if so??  Grrrrrrr

Assuming you never changed the default password on your TMO router, the password is printed on the label on the bottom of your router. There is another default password for admin, but that one is to login to the router via app for configuration.

Since both are printed, I would recommend you change both wifi and admin passwords.

What is the  app for router login? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Should be on the tower.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Assuming you never changed the default password on your TMO router, the password is printed on the label on the bottom of your router. There is another default password for admin, but that one is to login to the router via app for configuration.

Since both are printed, I would recommend you change both wifi and admin passwords.

Badge

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Arcadyan Gateway has the label on the back side and the WIFI and Admin passwords are there.