worst internet ever

• 15 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve had home internet with T-Mobile for about 3 months now, the very first day I had it, it was great and fast after that it’s been a living hell. Everything lags, I can barely get my homework done and can’t even watch a short video without it buffering. This is nothing but dial up in 2023. 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Have you tried using the T-Mobile Home Internet app, go to MORE > Advanced cellular metrics, there you can see what your RSRQ, RSRP, and SINR metrics read. Maybe you simply need to move your gateway to improve your metrics? Are you on 5G or LTE? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

They have been throttling our connection back every afternoon to less that dial up speeds. They claim they are working on the towers. Really on a Sunday? Crappy coverage, bad service and support people in the Philippines that don’t have a clue, other than what is in writing in their manuals. You may want to use the signal pointer in the app to be sure you are pointed to the best possible direction.

My trial period was flawless back in September. Ever since it has been terrible. Frequent disconnects and reboots even though always shows excellent connection. My 5g metrics are good. I am very dissatisfied