Solved

Youtube TV Promo Code, Where To Find?

• 25 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Where do I find the youtube promo code? I check the promotions link and it says I was approved. It said it would text it to me but my T-mobile number it assigned was to my home internet gateway. How do I find text messages to it? Is there somewhere else to find the promo code?

icon

Best answer by tomwil 26 September 2021, 01:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Where do I find the youtube promo code? I check the promotions link and it says I was approved. It said it would text it to me but my T-mobile number it assigned was to my home internet gateway. How do I find text messages to it? Is there somewhere else to find the promo code?

If you have the newer 5G cylinder gateway, you can display text messages by swipping the LCD display on top.

Badge

If you have the newer 5G cylinder gateway, you can display text messages by swipping the LCD display on top.

Thank you! No text yet but I now know where to find it.