Question

Netflix as our agreed Ad-on.

• 5 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

When my husband and I signed on to T-Mobile just last year, the deal was to have Netflix as our add-on and COVERED. We do pay to have an extra TV on it, but the overall subscription was paid.  Now we received a message that we will need to pay, and they have changed it to Hulu.  NOT COOL.  We want what was part of our “deal” when we switched to T-Mobile.  Not sure how to negotiate that with them.  Not happy at all. 

5 replies

Badge

Well, If anyone reads my previous post, I can see that we will still save money to allow T-Mobile to charge us the extra for the premium of Netflix.  We do NOT want ads.  Ugh. So many of the streaming services have jumped on the a “ads bandwagon” to make an extra buck, but that is completely defeating what streaming was all about.  Very disappointed with Netflix and also Amazon Prime who is also going to allow ads unless you pay. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Terms can change on promos if you looked at the fine print of the offer.

change to a better deal when you find one. we did it before and we can do it again.

Run for the exits! Looking for an opportunity to ditch these losers. Bait/switch Netflix.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Run for the exits! Looking for an opportunity to ditch these losers. Bait/switch Netflix.

Hulu is going to clamp down on password sharing. It's not the carriers but the streaming services.