Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Wowza! This summer seemed to fly by. I personally love summertime because of the warmth and sense of adventure that comes with school being out. My family tries to maximize the summertime by finding fun things to do at home or seeking excitement out and about.

With the amazing adventures you were having you may have missed the new phones that were launched over the last few months. I don’t want anyone to miss out on this good news so here is a recap of the phones that are new this summer.

Google launched two phones: the Pixel 7a and the Pixel fold.

The Pixel 7a has a 6.1" OLED 90Hz smooth display, 3 cameras, and 128 GB of storage. In our Pixel 7a 5G unboxing video, Des shows off some pictures that he took using this phone. If you haven’t already, check out the Pixel 7a Unboxing video. All I can say is “Stunning!”

The Pixel Fold is Google’s first folding phone. The outside display is 5.8 inches and the unfolded display is 7.6 inches. It’s like having a phone and mini tablet all at once. The best part is that you can multitask in a whole new way with the phone unfolded. Use it like a single tablet screen or split screen to use it like side-by-side smartphones! There are 5 cameras on this foldable phone! Three on the back, one on the front screen, and one on the inside. Don’t take my word for it, check out Des’ Pixel Fold Unboxing video on YouTube.

OnePlus launched the Nord N30 5G

The Nord N30 has the largest non-fold screen in this group at 6.72 inches. The Nord N30 also differentiates itself from the pack because it still offers a memory card slot and 3.5mm headphone jack. This allows you to get up to an extra Terabyte (TB) of storage and connect to devices that support a wired or wireless connection. This is also the lowest price device in our summer lineup. Learn more about our Nord N30 on T-Mobile.com

Motorola launched two phones also: The Moto G Stylus 5G and the Razr+

The Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 has a 5,000 mAh battery that can last up to two whole days. It has a 50 MP quad pixel and 8 MP ultrawide/macro camera lenses on the back and a 16 MP front facing camera. The Moto G Stylus also supports a memory card up to 2 TBs ! And we can’t forget about the main thing that this phone offers that others on this list don’t: the built-in stylus. Find more details and offers for the Moto G Stylus 5G on T-Mobile

The Motorola Razr+ 2023 got me pretty excited because there is a total nostalgia factor. This phone comes in black and Viva Magenta. It has two wide angle cameras on the outside and a 32MP inner camera. The Razr+ has 256 GB internal storage and a 3,800 mAh battery. You want to be a bit more careful with this phone around water since it is protected from some water spray, but is not able to be fully submerged. Even though the outer screen is only 3.6 inches, it is still great to control some apps and great for taking pictures. The flip feature gives a new angle to everything you do. Check out the live Motorola Razr+ Unboxing event video.

3 replies

😊

cool

I need help! I’m trying to turn off the span call block I am expecting a call from a company and I don’t their phone numbers so I can add them to my contacts