Solved

Carrier unlock for iPhone locked to Sprint

• 10 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi friends. I am T-Mobile customer and still got no help with unlocking my iPhone 11 pro  with IMEI : 353232100311226.

Was on line with the assistants for 4-5 times and no help. Every time after 1-1,5 hours on a phone with them they were positive and told me that they have “good news” for me. Weeks go by and iPhone is still locked. It was on Sprint before and now on T-Mobile and meets all requirements to be unlocked. The tiniest thing is that so many third party services offer you unlock for very high prise. They can to unlock and T-Mobile team can't. 

Any idea who can help besides expansive “help” offering guys? 

Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by gramps28 10 June 2024, 22:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Was there ever a warranty exchange? I suggest contacting Tmobile support using messenger on their Facebook or Twitter page.

Badge

Thanks for the answer. I will try if that will help. But I am loosing hope slowly. And be honest greatly disappointed. Apple, T-Mobile… are great companies but loosing their reputation in not able to solve such small things. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Where did you buy the phone out of curiosity?

Badge

Got it from old friend. Using it with T-Mobile. Moved to Europe for extended period of time and wanted to use with additional sim card. Dead end. If it wont be unlocked this month, I will need a new phone. This one will sell for parts and probably no T-Mobile, no more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your friend may need to request the unlock since it may still be tied to his account.

Badge

Request from T-Mobile or from Sprint? He was on Sprint I am on T-Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sprint is now Tmobile so it would be them.

Badge

It is unlocked now. Thanks for the advice.