Solved

Did sprint work with T-Mobile? Why do I query that the operator lock is T-Mobile, but I install T-Mobile SIM card and say it doesn't support what???

• 20 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, my mobile phone was originally a sprint operator contract machine. Aren't sprint and T-Mobile working together? Why can't I use the T-Mobile card now? Is it because your database does not save my mobile phone information, my contract period has expired. Can you unlock the SIM card for me? My device is iPhone11 IMEI: 35398110 0713803, hoping to unlock it for me. I'm going to study in Japan. Thank you very much 🙏

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 20 February 2023, 20:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile bought Sprint. You need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you unlock your phone dine this is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, my mobile phone was originally a sprint operator contract machine. Aren't sprint and T-Mobile working together? Why can't I use the T-Mobile card now? Is it because your database does not save my mobile phone information, my contract period has expired. Can you unlock the SIM card for me? My device is iPhone11 IMEI: 35398110 0713803, hoping to unlock it for me. I'm going to study in Japan. Thank you very much 🙏

What an exciting opportunity to be able to study in Japan!! T-Mobile and Sprint devices are unified and should not need to be unlocked to work on the New T-Mobile network. It would need to be unlocked to work with a Japanese SIM card, though. When it comes to unlocking devices that were originally purchased through Sprint, those requests do still have to go through the old Sprint systems. You can give us a call at 1-888-211-4727 and discuss the details, requirements, and process for unlocking that device. 

Hope this helps and safe travels!