Solved

unlock

• 22 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I live in Saudi Arabia, my uncle lives in America, he recently gave me his personal phone, when the phone was brought to me, I reset everything to factory settings, now I can’t insert a SIM card, how can I solve this problem? I can’t contact you because I don’t have an American number.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 22 October 2023, 15:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You're going to need your uncle to request the unlock code.

Badge

should he go to the office? some details please

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

He needs to call Tmobile support and he needs to meet all the requirements in the link below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

This happened to me too. Them not paying for my phone. What's weird about all my old lines and phone were paided off just got the not explanation of details just balance of 735. Then another for phone service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This happened to me too. Them not paying for my phone. What's weird about all my old lines and phone were paided off just got the not explanation of details just balance of 735. Then another for phone service.

mind breaking this down a bit more please? “this happened to me too”….you also live in Saudi Arabia and your Uncle sent you a phone that ended up not unlocked?