Question

unlock device

• 30 December 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

hello, I bought the device from my hands in Russia, it turned out to be your sim lock, please remove it, there is no data from it, because the phone was bought from my hands, remove the lock
imei: 357341095093339

sn: Dnpxp0vzkxkq

there is no other way to contact you from my country

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

T-Mobile only unlocks devices for T-Mobile USA customers that meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy conditions. There are no exceptions! 

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

Badge

and what do you suggest me to do, go to the usa and buy your sim card? I already bought the device from my hands, I didn’t know that it was connected to your network and I ask for an unlock! Either unlock my phone or refund me the money for the locked device and I will send it back to you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Return the device to the person who sold it to you and get your money back from them.

Badge

if you find it i will be very happy , you can unlock it and solve the problem what should i do with the locked device

Badge

if you do not unlock the brick in my hands, just threw away my money

Badge

you have to understand the situation, another option is to go to court

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The SIM Unlock requirements are very straight forward and there are no exceptions.  You bought a device that was locked to a network that isn't the one you are using.  You didn't check to make sure the device was usable for your service before buying it.  That is on you.  Nothing you say or do is going to change that.  The device does not meet the SIM Unlock Policy requirements!

Badge

Is there any way I can buy a drainage device?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do a Google search. We're not to tell you how to break the law.