Solved

unlock my device

• 21 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

My uncle purchase this device with full Payment on 3rd December 2021 and today is 21 January 2023 still it's showing you have to pay the remaining amount. It's More than 365 days it should be unlock from your side. From July 2022 T-Mobile representative commitment that you are eligible to unlock your device but still they're not able to unlock my device and every time different representative saying different things to unlock my device. Right Now I'm Outside of USA. I'm in India my Indian number is # & my email ID is ..

IMEI number is #

Edited to remove personal information

icon

Best answer by syaoran 22 January 2023, 01:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your uncle needs to request the code if he purchased it and used on Tmobile's network.

Badge

He requested for permanent unlock but they do temporary unlock 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you.

Also edit your personal information, name, number, email address and imei.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The device must meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  As mentioned, your uncle must still be a T-Mobile USA customer, his account and the device must meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements be receive a permanent SIM unlock.  Have your uncle contact T-Mobile if he and the device meet all of THE requirements.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Otherwise, you can always take it to one of those.ell phone repair kiosks that do SIM unlocks and pay to have it SIM unlocked.

imei 353075096832535
a1778

Hello. My name is Bogdan from Ukraine. help unlock my phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link from the post above.

If you aren't a Tmobile USA customer they can't unlock it..

dnt have an account ...galaxy a13 5g network locked by t mobile …..help please

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

dnt have an account ...galaxy a13 5g network locked by t mobile …..help please

Without an account Tmobile can't help.