Solved

Unlock phone please

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hey.I have problem with my phone.Blocked Sim-card.I can’t sell my phone.Please help me.

iphone 7 plus

Model number - MNQW2LL/A

Serial number - FCDTXDTJHG04

Imei - 355358085507146

Please help me

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 23 October 2023, 17:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You're going to need to contact Tmobile support since the phone is most likely reported lost, stolen or account is suspended.

Badge

How can I contact T-Mobile.I from Poland

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

do you guys have Facebook or Twitter..if so that route works pretty well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How can I contact T-Mobile.I from Poland

Are you the original owner of the phone or a Tmobile USA customer? If not, you are an owner of a paper weight.

I want to unlock my sim lock phone

Model Description: IPHONE 14 PRO MAX DEEP PURPLE 256GB-USA
Model: iPhone 14 Pro Max
IMEI: 353791980585720
IMEI2: 353791980866641
MEID: 35379198058572
Serial Number: CXN1F144M9
Warranty Status: Limited Warranty
Estimated Purchase Date: 2023-05-24
Demo Unit: No
Loaner Device: No
Replaced Device: No
Replacement Device: No
Refurbished Device: No
Purchase Country: United States
Locked Carrier: 2408 - US Sprint/T-Mobile Locked Policy
Sim-Lock Status: Locked

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

it must meet the criteria listed by TMO in order to be unlocked. if they criteria is not met they will not unlock it..

Unlock eligibility requirements

We unlock mobile devices that meet the following eligibility criteria free of charge.

Device eligibility is determined as follows:

• The device must be sold by T-Mobile.
  • The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked.
  • The account associated with the device must be in good standing.
  • The device must also satisfy all the Postpaid or Prepaid unlocking requirements outlined below.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Postpaid plans

• The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
  • If the device was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
  • If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy