Question

Why is T-Mobile making me eat soooooo much spam?

• 29 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I keep getting nags that the internet app is going away and being combined with T-mobile T-life app….the selling point is supposed to present me with offers of unimaginable quality...network enhancement features….a pink fly swatter for those in swampy conditions….I  am up to HERE with the useless offers and being forced to  navigate to the internet app that is less worthless than the one currently available….good grief T-mobile STOP with the constant holding out your greedy hands! It's embarrassing!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have the TLife app installed and I'm not getting any spam.

Badge

When the app is installed it says "contains ads".... That's spam.... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is it Tmobile ads? I haven't seen any ad when I use the app. I just opened it to check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @Sojourn. It feels like spam and ads have found their way into just about every crack and crevice nowadays. When it comes to the T-Life app, there should be no ads, but there are lots of offers available to customers. Because the offers are from different companies like Hilton, Dollar Rental, Baskin Robins, etc. it can feel like ads, but that is not the intention at all. We just want you to be aware of all the cool perks that you can get just for being a customer. 

I am curious where you are seeing “contains ads” because I pulled up the app description on the App Store and in my settings and it does not say that the app contains ads. If you can share screenshots or a few more details, it might help us better understand what you are seeing and how we might be able to help.