Solved

Pictures

• 16 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Old age is gaining on me, how do you get pictures off the S21 onto my computer? Thanks in advance, Carl

icon

Best answer by tomwil 16 June 2023, 20:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i know you can plug your phone into your computer and do it that ways but for the life of me i cant remember what all you must do. havent done this in years..

@syaoran 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Old age is gaining on me, how do you get pictures off the S21 onto my computer? Thanks in advance, Carl

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-my-smartphone-to-my-pc

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

thank yuh sir.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If I get lazy, I'll compose an email on my phone and leave it in draft then go to my desktop open the email and go to drafts then download them from there.

Fireguy is correct. Plug your phone into your computer USB.  It acts like an external hard drive. When the file menu comes up, click on internal storage, then DCIM, then camera. Your pictures should appear.

If you have your phone synced with a phone companion on your computer, you can see messages, talk on the phone using the computer and see photos. I have not been able to see video by that application though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

In some cases  the device may default to charge only.  If it does, just pull down the notification bar, tap on USB, and set it to file transfer.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Fireguy is correct. Plug your phone into your computer USB.  It acts like an external hard drive. When the file menu comes up, click on internal storage, then DCIM, then camera. Your pictures should appear.

If you have your phone synced with a phone companion on your computer, you can see messages, talk on the phone using the computer and see photos. I have not been able to see video by that application though.

yeah thats the part i couldnt remember. i knew you had to select something i just couldnt remember what it was..mass majority of all my stuff is backed up to G anyways..