Where is T Mobile Internet Support?

• 6 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am on my third KVD21 5G gateway. I have spent hours on the phone with T Mobile technical support and searching this forum for solutions. I easily see that I am not the only one with dropped internet connections and decreased download speeds from around 100mps to less than 30mps. When it’s working it, it is great; when it’s not it makes my relatively slow DSL connection (which I am hanging on to for now) look good. We cannot reliably watch a streaming TV show without interruption because of the Gateway losing all internet connectivity, despite a good 5G signal. 

in perusing this forum, I am far from the only one experiencing these problems. I am nearly at the point of canceling service and sending their Gateway back to them. 

Where is Technical Support? Why are they hiding from this forum and not sharing what is being done to fix the problems identified in these discussions? I am ready to throw my hands up. 

1 reply

Badge

Sorry for your misfortunes.  I tried T-Mobile Home Internet last year and quit after a month for the issues you mentioned. This time I have the KVD21 and it has worked well for me.  I plugged my own router into it, everything is working.  I did put fans, above and below, this year because some that was the cure for the Nokia gateway.  These are the fans: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JLV4BWC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Good luck in solving.