Solved

BILLING ISSUES EVERY SINLE MONTH

• 20 December 2023
  • 11 replies

Badge

I have had nothing but problems with you guys messing up my bill since T-Mobile took over my Sprint bill.  For some reason you cannot figure out how to apply the monthly credit to my son’s cell phone line for the trade in credit that was started when I was still billed through Sprint.  Each and every month I am promised it is fixed and yet each and every bill the credit is still missing.  Please figure out how to fix this.  I know you can because you fixed it on other lines on my account without much issue.  I have another issue that you guys created when you applied a credit to the wrong line eliminating an ongoing credit I should have been getting as well even though once again I Was told “dont worry the credit will still show up on the bill each month.” So let’s please stop lying to the customer and actually fix things.

icon

Best answer by syaoran 20 December 2023, 14:47

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

All billing issues need to be addressed with Customer Care at 611 or by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  

So I’ve been completely transparent about my situation with t-mobile about my bills they have my account on hold until I can pay the past due amounts however I will probably will not be able to pay on ssdi and can’t afford to keep up with the bills and I’ve tried to talk to t-mobile about this over and over and they don’t seem to care so I need to speak to someone who can help me with my bills because this makes no sense 

Badge

Send me a bill you idiots.  I did not sign up for paperless billing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Send me a bill you idiots.  I did not sign up for paperless billing.

This is a peer help forum for customers to seek help from other customers with a little T-Mobile moderation.  For any billing related issues, you need to contact Customer Care at 611 or send a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

I have already tried that.  Still not getting a bill.

Badge

@syaoran You keep telling us Customer Care is the only way to resolve the issue, but Customer Care seems to BE the issue for so many of us customers!! What can we do about that????

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If Customer Care isn't helping.  Ask them to escalate your issue up to the next level or to T-Mobile's Executive Client Relations.  Usually the T-Force Team when you contact T-Mobike through Facebook or Twitter are able to resolve most issues fairly easy, being tier 2 support from the start.  

Badge

If Customer Care isn't helping.  Ask them to escalate your issue up to the next level or to T-Mobile's Executive Client Relations.  Usually the T-Force Team when you contact T-Mobike through Facebook or Twitter are able to resolve most issues fairly easy, being tier 2 support from the start.  

I literally spent an hour on the phone today asking to speak to a supervisor, manager or any other team that might be able to help beyond what the four previous Customer Care agents had done. and She gave me the run around “ No managers working today, all supervisors are busy, I am the only available to help you” 

Same thing happening to me.  Was being charged for a “FREE PHONE “. Supposedly after speaking to Customer Support TWO TIMES it was straightened out.  Wrong!! Bill for this month is wrong again.  Actually when I called the day before yesterday the rep asked if it was ok to call me back in a day.  All documentation is there as far as with my account to be credited but she wanted to review everything. I agreed that it was ok to call me back. Guess what?? The TMOBILE REP NEVER CALLED ME BACK!!  A bunch of thieves!!  Be careful people with the so called free phones!! 2-3 months after getting your bill, it will be wrong!! I am furious with TMOBILE and their lies!! YOU WILL NOT RIP ME OFF!!! Get my bill right. UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

Same thing happening to me.  Was being charged for a “FREE PHONE “. Supposedly after speaking to Customer Support TWO TIMES it was straightened out.  Wrong!! Bill for this month is wrong again.  Actually when I called the day before yesterday the rep asked if it was ok to call me back in a day.  All documentation is there as far as with my account to be credited but she wanted to review everything. I agreed that it was ok to call me back. Guess what?? The TMOBILE REP NEVER CALLED ME BACK!!  A bunch of thieves!!  Be careful people with the so called free phones!! 2-3 months after getting your bill, it will be wrong!! I am furious with TMOBILE and their lies!! YOU WILL NOT RIP ME OFF!!! Get my bill right. UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

This company should not exist with the number of this same issue I’ve found on the internet. Over and over I’ve read about the same issue i’m having after switching to T-Mobile in Oct. Since then I have been getting hit over the head and given the run around for 5 months trying to get this company to correct a simple billing issue that honestly with any computer should be corrected and reflecting my account with in seconds. In 2024 no way a telecom company doesn’t have a customer relations software system capable of assessing and correcting customer accounts. Why is every month’s call a new call with no previous record of the previous calls, much less notes stating the reason for my calls. Every instance the call rep even has the gaul to even tell me their name to create a false sense of “its going to get fixed” energy. The fake assurance that my issue will be corrected is the worst though. After 5 calls they clearly don’t care what I’m being charged because they know the only recourse I have is to jump back on the merry go round again next month and agonize myself with disappointment again by contacting customer service. The “Supervisor” I’m being escalated to clearly doesn’t have the ability to correct the issue, so how do I get through the maze of confusion. How does the Attorney General not know about the business practices of T-Mobile? This is the ultimate “Deebo’ing” happening because they make sure that our auto bill pay goes through no matter what the billing amount is. Correct or not. Pull up my terms and conditions I signed in the store! Read them back to me. If i signed under a promo, why not have the bill reflect that? Seems simple. We wouldn’t tolerate this in any other business interaction in our lives. We should turn off autopay and let our banking institutions not to process payments from T-Mobile until every single account is allowed the option to back out of our service agreements and seek service elsewhere for some level of breach of contract. Lawyers will tell us this is how the consumer loses power. Nothing’s documented. No record of previous communications is purposeful. No way to advocate for ourselves. Their customer service model is to forget they spoke to us and leave no record they did.

I have the same issue. I was duped into converting to T-Mobile with their Get 4 Iphone 15 on us with 4 new lines for $100/mo. I’ve been calling for 4 months to get the monthly device credits fixed as I’m only getting 3 lines worth of device credits when I should be getting 4. I’ll be calling them again to spend another 2 hours on the phone with the same promise that it’ll be fixed in the next billing cycle. Luckily I work from home and get paid while interacting with them to get this issue resolved. If T-Mobile thinks that they can wait me out during the 24 months that they have my business they are mistaken. I’ll be calling every month all the way to month 24 and wasting their valuable man hours dealing with this issue. But rest assured that once the 24 months is over, I’ll be looking for another provider.